lørdag den 13. september 2014

Evelyn Carter Mark II

I was happy with what I had achieved w my sculpture, but not really satisfied. I decided then to later take my existing sculpture and continue rendering on top of it when I would have the time.

I revisited the sculpture about two months ago. Apparently chavant clay hardens after a period of time, so I basically had to peel off a layer of clay on the model before I could apply new clay. it was actually a nice experience to just ruin your own work in a n effort to make it better. I can highly recommend it.

Concept:


 
Finished model:

35 Hours. 20 cm/9 inc tall
 













The peeled version:



The new version of the sculpture has a better weight shift in her body and her clothing is better affected by gravity. Now I am satisfied with my work :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar