torsdag den 19. maj 2011

Wardancers Finished: Hunting Dog

The rest of the dancers would be dressed as creatures of the forrest. One of them had to be a dog I thought. Orion hunts with his dogs so naturally one had to be a dog, end of story.


I'd originally intended the dancer to be stabbing a person with some ankle blades, but as I came further into the process I liked the idea less and less. I had anothe dancer who had to flail a chain and hook around, but that didn't work either.


At last I came up with the idea of giving "the dog" the flailing chain, make her stand up instead of kicking horisontally into the air, and also gave her a sword to wield. I like it much better now.






Photos by: Fruzsi Gaal

There is something quite menacing about the piece, just as if staring at a whirlwind of death heading your way.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar